2020 Plant Wisdom Healing Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us on a Medicine Path of Deep Listening, Ancient Knowledge, Healing, Connection, Community, and Plant Wisdom.
Are you someone who is
- On a healing journey and want to fully participate in your healing process in a way that is empowered, life-affirming, and co-creative?
- Seeking a safe space to deepen your connection with nature and share in a spiritual practice grounded in earth wisdom?
- Love nature and enjoy feeling connected to the green world?
- Feel called to spiritual activism/earth healing and/or deep support for your social justice work?
- a practitioner / healer / herbalist interested in learning Plant Spirit Healing, spirit-based nature therapy and gaining tools for your own healing and/or working with others?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this invitation is for you!
We invite you to join us in a community of practice fostering co-creative partnership with ancient plant wisdom. Together we will embrace the power of plants for personal and planetary transformation, healing, and conscious evolutionary growth.
As we walk the wheel of life, through the seasons and through the stages of our lives, everything changes. Yet when we take the time and space, we can awaken to our divine connection with the plants who are always there for us. Our plant allies offer us medicine on all levels, helping us navigate our paths through the creative cycles of life.
As we join together in this Plant Wisdom Healing Circle, we will reclaim, activate, and amplify our connection with nature, restoring our relationships with Plant Teachers and Allies. This circle will support us to collectively express our gifts and to be of greater service to life through co-creative relationship and reciprocity.
Each month we will gather together to meet a different plant spirit ally, listening deeply to the sacred wisdom and teaching each Plant has to offer us. We will learn to work with the plant medicine on all levels of consciousness. Together, our circle will magnify the message of the plants as we transform and heal ourselves and learn how to share our healing gifts more fully.
- 8 afternoon Plant Wisdom Healing circles
- 4 daylong ceremonies
- 60 hours of facilitation and training
- 12 Plant Teachers and Allies to work with over the year
- Tangible methods of working with plant teachers and allies each month
- Take-home practices to deepen your connection with nature and to strengthen your medicine bundle
- A strong community of practice to support you on your journey
- Mid-month check-ins with fellow circle members
- 25% off healing and mentoring sessions with Kathren and Denise
Where: Gatherings will take place at various locations in the East Bay, with regular meetings in Berkeley and Oakland, and special field trips to visit plant allies in their native habitats.
When: This circle is forming now. Our first meeting will be on January 5th, 2020 at Manzanita Wellness in Berkeley. Regular meetings will be on Sunday afternoons with 4 seasonal daylong retreats, indicated in bold: 1/5, 2/2, 3/1, 4/5, 5/3, 6/7, 7/12, 8/2, 9/13, 10/11, 11/8, 12/13
Investment: Sign up now with your registration fee of $200. Ongoing dues are $95/month for 12 months.
Commitment: The intention of this circle is to carry the medicine throughout the year; therefore we ask for a year commitment. We will expand our circle to include guests for the four daylong seasonal ceremonies.
- Join Our Circle$200$2000$0